In todays society there are so many wedding photographers offering their services for a little as a couple of hundreds pounds, here at Abbie Rodger Photography we believe that our prices reflect the service, time and products you will receive during your experience with us. You really do “get what you pay for”
We have a range of wedding packages available. Both digital and all inclusive.
If you would like a tailor made package to suit your needs then please get in touch I am sure we will be able to help you out.
I would like to take a second to explain the amount of work that goes in to making sure you get the very best from us, right from the 1st time we meet to the delivery of your products post wedding.
- We will meet for a free consultation to discuss your needs and wants for your special wedding day, upon booking I will have you sign our contract for peace of mind for you and I, then we will start to process of the 20% deposit to secure your date with us as your wedding photographer.
- I will then go on to vet the venue and location so I am clued up on what to expect regarding light, locations and scale for timing.
- I will be in touch with you on the run up to your big day, collecting group-shot lists and keeping in mind your ideal style which we would have discussed at our first meeting. Keeping your day unique to you and your soon to be husband or wife, I always like to encourage couples to be themselves.
- Then there is the big day – I will work constantly (unless I am with you all day, then I will take a break while you eat with your guests, so I can grab a wee bite also) Capturing your magical day as it unfolds to ensure you never forget how perfect it was. Doing all I can to help in-between, even if it isn’t photography related.
- Post-wedding – all your images will be backed up on 3 different hard drives so you know nothing will happen to them and that they are perfectly safe. after all thats my job! This alone takes hours.
- Then I will carefully and thoughtfully look through each and every image selecting the ones to be edited.
- I then edit and retouch each and every image individually so they look fantastic for you. Depending on how long I was with you on your day this process can take as long as 4-5 days.
- Once I have finished editing them, I will resize & upload them to your private online gallery where you and your new husband or wife can view your wedding images. This will be no longer than 4 weeks post-wedding.
- I will then wait for your order in some cases you have an album that needs to be designed and printed, prints that need to be sized and ordered.
- I will then post your package to you all nicely wrapped up waiting for you to enjoy opening it up and reflecting over your special day.
This is just a little insight into the way we work 🙂